The School Leaving Certificate shall be issued only if the parent submits application for withdrawl.


A school leaving or any other certificate shall only be issued if all school dues have been cleared and books or other articles borrowed have been returned.


While applying for SLC, the parent/guardian should state the reasons for withdrawing the student, as it shall be entered in the Certificate.